LCS SELMA YEARBOOK
$25 EACH | PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!
This is for LCS-SELMA yearbook/campus only.
1) Order your 2018-2019 LCS SELMA YEARBOOK by MONDAY, MAY 20! A great keepsake of all the wonderful activities from this school year. 100+ pages of student photos (school projects, field trips, afterschool classes, sports and events), messages from families, and pages for autographs and notes from classmates and friends. The price is $25 PER YEARBOOK ($12 PER YEARBOOK/REDUCED PRICE FOR QUALIFYING FAMILIES)
2) We are ready to accept your YEARBOOK PERSONAL MESSAGES. Each year we sell space in the yearbook for you–and Grandma and Grandpa and dear friends and aunts and uncles and cousins and even the family dog–to send personal well wishes and congratulations to your student. The price is $10 PER MESSAGE ($5 PER MESSAGE/REDUCED PRICE FOR QUALIFYING FAMILIES) and the money will go directly to the yearbook fund in order to keep it affordable and make sure that every child will receive a yearbook. 50 words maximum, please.
Please e-mail your messages, enclosed within quotation marks, to firstname.lastname@example.org by MONDAY, MAY 20. Please indicate which grade/class your child attends. We will reply to you confirming that we've received the message(s). If you don’t hear back from us, please email again. Limit your messages to 80 words. Be sure to read them carefully for spelling, punctuation, and length before submitting. We have had some sibling messages in the past, and the misspelled words stayed in for sweetness and humor’s sake.
3) Would you like to place an ad for your business in the back of the yearbook? Advertisement costs for quarter, half and full page are below...
- Personal Message (text only--50 words maximum): $10
- 1/4 page Ad: $25
- 1/2 page Ad: $50
- Full page Ad: $95
4) Please make your PAYMENT for yearbooks, messages, and advertisements below.
5) If you would like to submit photos for the yearbook, the deadline is also MONDAY, MAY 20! Please email them to email@example.com:
Please name your photos/subject of the email–for example: Jill's class, Assembly, Nutcracker field trip, Carnaval, etc., and/or your kid’s/teacher's name, grade level... We’d like to include photos of ALL kids, and from as many school activities as possible–so please search your own photo archives and email them to the yearbook team. Photos of 2/more kids are preferred so we can make sure that as many kids are represented in the yearbook as possible. Self-editing prior to submission is greatly appreciated.
*** If you have a child at Hollygrove, Fairfax or LaFayette campus as well, please place that order separately through LCS-Hollygrove, LCS-Fairfax, or LCS-LFP yearbook ordering links